Michael and I really want to go on a road trip and take advantage of the beautiful Colorado summer that is approaching. He wants to get outdoors and be active and I want to be surrounded by beautiful scenery and engage in activities, so with these factors in mind we have decided on driving the car down to Santa Fe, New Mexico!
It's a straight shot on the highway from our home and there are quite a few National Parks along the way, so he will get his camping fix in! I am super excited to visit the Georgia O'Keefe museum as well as seeing the amazing, Mexican architecture that is still prominent in Santa Fe.
We will be staying at an "off the grid" casita that is far enough for a secluded, technology absent week, but close enough to town that we can make the 20 minute bike ride when we want to be more social and see the tourist sites. Holy hiking and natural hot springs, I can't wait to get down there!
Can't wait to hike the Puye Ruins and get my natural woman on!



No comments:
Post a Comment