Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Human After All

Humanoid is probably my favorite brand out right now. Their collections just seem impressively wearable and the way the style things is so easy, it would be impossible not to feel playful yet put together. I especially like the tones of all the fabrics. The faded oxbloods, the rusty mustard tones, even the grays have a nice mechanical glimmer to them. Plus I just love the Netherlands, I have this feeling that the people are pleasant and don't take life to harshly.


These shifty styles look so comfortable. Anything that has the ease of a tee shirt, but the polish of a structured, buttoned up look is something I gravitate towards, mainly because I love button downs, but they can be a little stuffy. Slip dresses are just a forever favorite of mine, especially in a nice organic cotton--- staple for the summer time.


Not sure of when I became so obsessed with this rusty mustard tone, but that jumpsuit makes me happy that I am attracted to that color. I can see someone with sun-kissed skin wearing this and getting nonstop compliments. I want to live in that tan linen shirt dress and booties. Like every day of my life.


This girl looks like she rides her bike to work and little blue birds fly beside her, singing sweet little tunes and she glides to the office. Everyone loves Eve (the name I just gave her) and her soft, sensible style. She's so ladylike, but knows when to turn up the sass--- hence that first look.


Navy is most like my second go to color, running close behind black yet a few steps ahead of gray. It just always looks clean and modest, and does the same slimming allusion as black. I love the weight of those navy knits and slinky they look, but still have that air of femininity. I would wear that to work every day and be totally satisfied. That caftan is just fun and I would laugh and dance around if I was in it too!







No comments:

Post a Comment