It never fails that as soon as I decide on a wallet or purse I see something that makes me wish I hadn't made up my mind already. I'm experiencing serious bag envy after discovering Annie Williams beautifully handcrafted leather clutches. Anything oversized is always good in my book and though distressed leather is something that I have forever been obsessed with, I am just warming up to colored leather, navy in particular. Hand cut and dyed in Nashville, Tennessee I discovered Annie's leather goods while browsing through Elizabeth Suzann's Instagram page, concluding that there are some amazing hidden gems in Tennessee. As much as I am in love with these pieces the price tags are not within my reach at the time #storyofmylife



On the lower end, but just as cute and functional Gift Shop Brooklyn has some really awesome small zip pouches in an assortment of leather, sheen, and print. I have been wanting a leather pouch to toss into my bigger purses, intending to replace the canvas pouch I use now. I'll probably continue to carry all my lipsticks and miscellaneous tidbits, so it doesn't need to be too pricey because it'll most likely get beat up.
So in love with that floral print, despite wanting something neutral. The pink is especially lovely as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment