Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Audrey!

In honor of her birthday, Google has made Audrey their home page cover girl paying homage to her role as Jo Stockton, the spunky heroine in Funny Face.



I don't know a woman alive who hasn't seen a photo of Audrey Hepburn and daydreamed of being in her shoes. Her sense of style, grace, incredible talent, and positive personality made her an icon for young and old alike. Breakfast at Tiffany's has inspired the style of an entire generation of women. The sheer opulence of Holly's wardrobe is the reason I have a who side of my walk in closet dedicated to little black dresses, because honestly you can never have too many. Especially if you plan to accessorize with diamonds!







I remember watching Roman Holiday with my grandmother and putting on my tap shoes & poodle skirt from Halloween, to imitate her full skirt & ballet flat combination, all while begging my grandmother to cut my hair into bangs like Aubrey's full raven mane!



Happy Birthday fair Audrey!



No comments:

Post a Comment