My mother is similar, in ways. She has her every day work bag, her paper-work bag, her laptop bag, her gym bag, her lunch bag... she epitomizes the term "bag lady", but in an almost endearing way. You see her with her multiple bags and you can't help but think 'I hope she has everything...?' As I've matured I've learned the significance of having a bag that hold everything, that can be a staple of resourcefulness in a hectic life. I think that's why I have gravitated towards accumulating so many different shapes and colors, because there will always be a time when you need a specific type of bag and it would suck not to have the one that would be most appropriate.
While browsing Etsy I came across a brand of handmade crochet bags called, Sudrishta by Sudrishta. I really like these bags because they bring about a sense of nostalgia as I think about my grandmother and her collection of Bamboula Ltd. bags. Though I am forever undecided about most things that I buy on Etsy, I have at least narrowed it down to three styles that I want and current have nothing like in my closet.
All three styles are priced at $79.00, plus $17.00 for shipping which is a lot higher than I would normally be willing to pay, but that are coming all the way from Turkey and the craftsmanship looks exceptional from what I can tell through photos. My half birthday is coming up, so maybe someone will get this for me as a gift? (I wish...)



No comments:
Post a Comment