While I enjoyed myself and all the wonderful views I couldn't help, but become frustrated at my none stop sneezing. Mainly because it caused me to take a lot more breaks than I was anticipating for myself, it just slowed me down so much. I'm blaming all the beautiful grass and flowers growing near by. Pretty, but debilitating.
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Allergies, Schmallergies
Allergies have been the bane of my existence ever since we went hiking about two weeks ago. I woke up early last Tuesday, rolled over and poked Michael until he grumpily asked what I wanted. For some reason I was in a hiking mood. I think it was probably reading the weather report before bed the previous night or maybe the obnoxious sunshine that was already peaking through our window, not sure. Whatever it was, it wanted me to get outside, be active and take advantage of the beautiful Summer weather, the weather I had been pining for all winter long. So we made it up to Horse Tooth Mountain Open Space and took the Horse Tooth Falls trail, something we both had yet to do despite our time in Colorado-- ten months for me and almost two years for Michael!!! Inexcusable!
It was super beautiful and the waterfall was a cold sand refreshing as I had hoped it would be. After huffing it up the mountain it was nice to dip our hands & feet into the shallow spring, though we did have to maneuver around tons of children and their pushy parents to do so. Hmph. We ended up spotting the cave next to the waterfall and it was completely unoccupied, so it was nice to have it to ourselves to take a breather before heading back down the mountain.
While I enjoyed myself and all the wonderful views I couldn't help, but become frustrated at my none stop sneezing. Mainly because it caused me to take a lot more breaks than I was anticipating for myself, it just slowed me down so much. I'm blaming all the beautiful grass and flowers growing near by. Pretty, but debilitating.
While I enjoyed myself and all the wonderful views I couldn't help, but become frustrated at my none stop sneezing. Mainly because it caused me to take a lot more breaks than I was anticipating for myself, it just slowed me down so much. I'm blaming all the beautiful grass and flowers growing near by. Pretty, but debilitating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment