I have suffered from allergies for as long as I can remember, they are just a constant in my life. My brother and I have the worst bouts of them out of every member of our family and we've just learned to live with them. I've tried most over the counter solutions, but they don't really fix anything and almost always give me severe drowsiness so I try to avoid them. As I've gotten older, I've tried to climate store bought medicine from my life and find better alternatives. I may not have instant relief, but I feel better knowing that I won't be susceptible to unpredictable side effects like drowsiness, raw nostrils or my favorite ridiculously chapped, splitting lips. So cute.
My moms coworker, whom I exchange emails with about interesting things we come across online, sent me a link about natural allergy remedies from
Everyday Roots. Some of them I may not try, like the 'Red Onion, Honey Water' mainly because I am not a big fan of red onions on my food so I don't think I'll drink the water. (My breath and Michael's is pre-thanking me)
I really enjoy drinking tea before bed, so I will give the Nettle-Peppermint tea a try and I have been on a water kick, but could definitely use a little vitamin C, citrus goodness in my morning routine, so we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment