I absolutely adore Tracey Reese! Her clothing has always towed the line between sophistication and whimsy, in my eyes. The combination of bright, intricately designed fabrics and fine tailoring is a blend that has always caught my eye. Mostly due to my small size, I am a big fan of fit & flare style dresses, along with loose fitting sheath styles, and tee shirt dresses. They are my favorite styles to wear basically year round because I can pair them with tights & boots in the colder months then switch to bare legs & sneakers or sandals when the sun makes it's way back around.
PLENTY by Tracey Reese is awesome because the price point is lower than her regular collection and the style is more relaxed, definitely geared towards the everyday wear without being too dressed up. I can see myself tossing on a denim jacket or even my leather bomber on top of pretty much everything.
I am obsessed with the cream, flouncy sleeved baby doll dress. Pretty cliche but anything lace and shift styled will always be an auto-buy for me.






No comments:
Post a Comment